Mekaverse : Is it the hype or a contoversy ?
What is Mekaverse ?
In the context of NFTs (non-fungible tokens), the term “Mekaverse” likely refers to a specific collection of digital art or assets that are sold as NFTs on a blockchain platform.
NFTs are unique digital tokens that are created on a blockchain, typically on the Ethereum blockchain. Each NFT is unique and can represent a digital asset such as art, music, or other collectibles. Mekaverse NFTs are likely a collection of digital assets that feature mecha or robot-themed art or designs.
The Mekaverse NFTs could be created by a specific artist or group of artists, or they could be part of a larger collection of NFTs that are all related to the mecha or robot theme. Each NFT in the Mekaverse collection would have a unique digital signature that would verify its authenticity and ownership.
It’s worth noting that the world of NFTs is constantly evolving, and new collections and themes are emerging all the time. The specifics of the Mekaverse NFTs may vary depending on the platform or marketplace where they are sold, so it’s always a good idea to do your research before investing in any NFT collection.
How do you get MekaVerse NFT?
The process for acquiring Mekaverse NFTs may vary depending on the specific platform or marketplace where they are being sold. However, in general, here are some steps you might take to acquire Mekaverse NFTs:
- Find out where Mekaverse NFTs are being sold: You can start by researching the platforms or marketplaces that offer Mekaverse NFTs. Some popular platforms include OpenSea, Rarible, and SuperRare. You can also follow the Mekaverse project on social media to stay up to date on new releases and sales.
- Create a wallet: In order to purchase and store NFTs, you’ll need to set up a digital wallet that supports the blockchain on which the NFTs are created. For example, if Mekaverse NFTs are created on the Ethereum blockchain, you’ll need an Ethereum wallet such as MetaMask or MyEtherWallet.
- Purchase cryptocurrency: Most NFT platforms require you to use cryptocurrency to purchase NFTs. You can buy cryptocurrency such as Ethereum on a cryptocurrency exchange such as Coinbase or Binance.
- Browse and purchase Mekaverse NFTs: Once you have a wallet and cryptocurrency, you can browse the Mekaverse NFTs that are available for sale on the platform or marketplace of your choice. When you find an NFT you want to purchase, you can place a bid or buy it outright using your cryptocurrency.
- Transfer your NFT to your wallet: Once you have purchased your Mekaverse NFT, you’ll want to transfer it to your digital wallet so that you can store and manage it securely.
It’s worth noting that the specifics of the process may vary depending on the platform or marketplace, and you should always do your research before investing in any NFT project.
Is MekaVerse a game?
Mekaverse is primarily known as an NFT project that involves the creation and sale of unique digital art and collectibles on a blockchain platform. However, there are indications that Mekaverse may also be developing a game or gaming platform that utilizes these NFTs.
According to the Mekaverse website, they describe themselves as “an upcoming multiplayer game set in a futuristic universe that blends anime-inspired mechas with RPG elements”. The website also indicates that players will be able to buy and sell digital assets such as weapons, vehicles, and other items using Mekacoins, the in-game currency that is also used to purchase Mekaverse NFTs.
The Mekaverse game was still in development, and there is no information on when it will be released or what platforms it will be available on. However, the game’s integration with NFTs suggests that the game may involve a significant amount of player-driven economies and trading using digital assets.