What is Defy Trampoline Gravity Park–Raleigh, NC ?
- 1.1 Open Jump:
- 1.2 Toddler Time (ages 6 and under):
- 1.3 Group Rates (15 or more people):
- 1.4 Birthday Parties:
- 1.5 Ninja Warrior Course:
- 1.6 Rock Wall:
Defy Gravity is a trampoline park located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It features a variety of trampolines, including angled walls, launching decks, and a foam pit, as well as other attractions such as a ninja warrior course, dodgeball courts, and a rock wall. Defy Gravity is a popular destination for people of all ages who are looking for a fun and active way to exercise and have fun. In addition to its regular open jump hours, Defy Gravity also offers birthday party packages, group events, and fitness classes.
What are the charges Defy Gravity – Raleigh, NC
The charges for Defy Gravity in Raleigh, NC may vary depending on the specific activity or package you choose. Here are some general pricing information as of my knowledge cutoff date:
- $14 for 60 minutes
- $18 for 90 minutes
- $22 for 120 minutes
Toddler Time (ages 6 and under):
- $8 for 60 minutes
Group Rates (15 or more people):
- $10 per person for 60 minutes
- $14 per person for 90 minutes
- $18 per person for 120 minutes
- Prices start at $280 for up to 10 guests
- Additional guests can be added for an extra fee
Ninja Warrior Course:
- $5 for a single run
- $10 for unlimited runs
- $5 for a single climb
- $10 for unlimited climbs
Note: It’s always a good idea to check with Defy Gravity directly for the most up-to-date pricing information.
When is Defy Gravity – Raleigh, NC Open?
The hours of operation for Defy Gravity in Raleigh, NC may vary depending on the day and time of year. As of my knowledge cutoff date, the general hours of operation are:
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Please note that these hours are subject to change and may vary during holidays, school breaks, and other special events. It’s always a good idea to check with Defy Gravity directly or visit their website for the most up-to-date hours of operation.
What hotels are near DefyGravity Raleigh?
There are several hotels located near DefyGravity in Raleigh, NC that you may want to consider if you’re planning to visit the area. Here are a few options:
- Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center: This hotel is located less than 2 miles from DefyGravity and offers comfortable rooms and suites, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Hampton Inn Raleigh-Capital Blvd. North: This hotel is located about 3 miles from DefyGravity and features spacious rooms, a complimentary hot breakfast, and a fitness center.
- Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown: This hotel is located about 5 miles from DefyGravity and offers studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, a complimentary breakfast, and a fitness center.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley: This hotel is located about 7 miles from DefyGravity and offers modern rooms and suites, complimentary breakfast, and a fitness center.
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Crabtree Valley: This hotel is located about 7 miles from DefyGravity and features comfortable rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar, a fitness center, and an indoor pool.
Defy Gravity Groupon
One can visit the Groupon website or app and search for deals on DefyGravity to see if there are any current promotions or discounts available. Link Here: https://www.groupon.com/
Defy Gravity Tickets
You can purchase Defy Gravity tickets directly from their website or in person at their location in Raleigh, NC. To purchase tickets online, simply visit the Defy Gravity website, select the location you want to visit (in this case, Raleigh), and click on the “Buy Tickets” button. From there, you can select the type of ticket you want (e.g. open jump, toddler time, group rate, etc.), the date and time you want to visit, and the number of tickets you need. You can then proceed to checkout and pay for your tickets using a credit or debit card.
If you prefer to purchase tickets in person, you can visit the Defy Gravity location in Raleigh during their regular hours of operation and buy tickets at the front desk. Just be aware that there may be a line or wait time during peak hours, so it’s a good idea to plan ahead and arrive early if possible.