Alienware Aurora 2019 : Review
Alienware Aurora 2019 Tech Specs :
The Alienware Aurora is a line of gaming desktop computers produced by Dell’s Alienware subsidiary. The 2019 version of the Alienware Aurora was released in May of that year and featured several updates and improvements over its predecessor.
Some of the key features of the 2019 Alienware Aurora include:
- 9th generation Intel Core processors, including the i5-9600K, i7-9700K, and i9-9900K
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards, including the RTX 2060, RTX 2070, and RTX 2080
- Dual-graphics support
- Up to 64GB of DDR4 memory
- Up to 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD and 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s hard drive storage options
- AlienFX customizable lighting system
- Tool-less upgradeability for easy component upgrades and maintenance
Overall, the Alienware Aurora 2019 is a powerful and customizable gaming desktop that offers top-of-the-line performance and a sleek design.
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is available with several processor options, including the following:
- Intel Core i5-9600K: This is a 9th generation Intel Core processor with 6 cores and 6 threads. It has a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 4.6 GHz.
- Intel Core i7-9700K: This is also a 9th generation Intel Core processor with 8 cores and 8 threads. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 4.9 GHz.
- Intel Core i9-9900K: This is the top-of-the-line option for the Alienware Aurora 2019. It is also a 9th generation Intel Core processor with 8 cores and 16 threads. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 5.0 GHz.
All three processor options are powerful and capable of handling demanding gaming and productivity workloads. The i9-9900K is particularly well-suited for tasks that require high levels of multi-threaded performance, such as video editing and 3D rendering.
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is available with a variety of graphics card options, including the following:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650: This is a mid-range graphics card that offers good performance for 1080p gaming and some basic productivity tasks.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660: This is a slightly more powerful mid-range graphics card that can handle 1080p gaming at high settings and some light 1440p gaming.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060: This is a high-end graphics card that offers excellent performance for 1080p and 1440p gaming, as well as some 4K gaming.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070: This is a more powerful high-end graphics card that can handle 1440p and some 4K gaming at high settings.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: This is the top-of-the-line graphics card option for the Alienware Aurora 2019. It offers excellent performance for 1440p and 4K gaming at high to ultra settings.
All of these graphics cards are NVIDIA GPUs and support features such as real-time ray tracing and deep learning super sampling (DLSS). They are all capable of handling demanding gaming and productivity workloads, but the higher-end options will offer better performance and more headroom for future games and applications.