Alienware Aurora 2019 : Review
- 1.1 Processor :
- 1.2 Graphics :
- 1.3 Operating System :
Alienware Aurora 2019 Tech Specs :
The Alienware Aurora is a line of gaming desktop computers produced by Dell’s Alienware subsidiary. The 2019 version of the Alienware Aurora was released in May of that year and featured several updates and improvements over its predecessor.
Some of the key features of the 2019 Alienware Aurora include:
- 9th generation Intel Core processors, including the i5-9600K, i7-9700K, and i9-9900K
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards, including the RTX 2060, RTX 2070, and RTX 2080
- Dual-graphics support
- Up to 64GB of DDR4 memory
- Up to 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD and 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s hard drive storage options
- AlienFX customizable lighting system
- Tool-less upgradeability for easy component upgrades and maintenance
Overall, the Alienware Aurora 2019 is a powerful and customizable gaming desktop that offers top-of-the-line performance and a sleek design.
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is available with several processor options, including the following:
- Intel Core i5-9600K: This is a 9th generation Intel Core processor with 6 cores and 6 threads. It has a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 4.6 GHz.
- Intel Core i7-9700K: This is also a 9th generation Intel Core processor with 8 cores and 8 threads. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 4.9 GHz.
- Intel Core i9-9900K: This is the top-of-the-line option for the Alienware Aurora 2019. It is also a 9th generation Intel Core processor with 8 cores and 16 threads. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 5.0 GHz.
All three processor options are powerful and capable of handling demanding gaming and productivity workloads. The i9-9900K is particularly well-suited for tasks that require high levels of multi-threaded performance, such as video editing and 3D rendering.
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is available with a variety of graphics card options, including the following:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650: This is a mid-range graphics card that offers good performance for 1080p gaming and some basic productivity tasks.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660: This is a slightly more powerful mid-range graphics card that can handle 1080p gaming at high settings and some light 1440p gaming.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060: This is a high-end graphics card that offers excellent performance for 1080p and 1440p gaming, as well as some 4K gaming.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070: This is a more powerful high-end graphics card that can handle 1440p and some 4K gaming at high settings.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: This is the top-of-the-line graphics card option for the Alienware Aurora 2019. It offers excellent performance for 1440p and 4K gaming at high to ultra settings.
All of these graphics cards are NVIDIA GPUs and support features such as real-time ray tracing and deep learning super sampling (DLSS). They are all capable of handling demanding gaming and productivity workloads, but the higher-end options will offer better performance and more headroom for future games and applications.
Operating System :
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is a customizable desktop computer that can be ordered with a variety of operating system options, including:
- Windows 10 Home: This is the standard version of Windows 10 that is designed for home users. It includes features such as the Cortana virtual assistant, Microsoft Edge web browser, and Windows Defender antivirus.
- Windows 10 Pro: This is a more advanced version of Windows 10 that includes additional features such as BitLocker encryption, remote desktop access, and the ability to join a domain.
- Ubuntu: This is a popular Linux-based operating system that is often used for programming and development work. It includes a variety of open-source software tools and is highly customizable.
- SteamOS: This is a Linux-based operating system that is specifically designed for gaming. It includes the Steam gaming platform and is optimized for running games on a TV or living room setup.
Overall, the choice of the operating system for the Alienware Aurora 2019 will depend on the user’s preferences and needs. Windows 10 is a good choice for most users, while Ubuntu and SteamOS are better suited for users who need a more specialized or open-source environment.
To summarize, the Alienware Aurora 2019 is a high-performance gaming desktop computer that offers a range of customizable options for users. Some key facts about the Alienware Aurora 2019 include:
- It is available with a range of processor options, including the Intel Core i5-9600K, i7-9700K, and i9-9900K.
- It is available with a range of graphics card options, including the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, GTX 1660, RTX 2060, RTX 2070, and RTX 2080.
- It is available with up to 64GB of DDR4 memory and multiple storage options, including M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD and 7200RPM SATA hard drives.
- It features AlienFX customizable lighting and toolless upgradeability for easy component upgrades and maintenance.
- It is available with a variety of operating system options, including Windows 10 Home and Pro, Ubuntu, and SteamOS.
- Powerful performance: With options for high-end processors and graphics cards, the Alienware Aurora 2019 is capable of handling demanding gaming and production workloads.
- Customizability: The Aurora 2019 is highly customizable, allowing users to configure the system to their specific needs and preferences.
- Upgradeability: The toolless design of the Aurora 2019 makes it easy to upgrade components and perform maintenance.
- AlienFX lighting: The customizable lighting system adds a unique aesthetic to the desktop.
- Multiple operating system options: Users can choose from a variety of operating systems, including Windows 10, Ubuntu, and SteamOS.
- Expensive: The Alienware Aurora 2019 can be quite expensive, particularly with high-end component options.
- Bulky design: The large size of the desktop can make it difficult to fit into smaller spaces or move around.
- Limited upgradability: While the Aurora 2019 is upgradeable, there are some limitations to the available options for components such as the power supply and cooling system.
- Loud fans: The fans on the Aurora 2019 can be quite loud, particularly under heavy load.
Overall, the Alienware Aurora 2019 is a powerful and customizable gaming desktop computer that offers excellent performance, but its high price tag and bulky design may not be suitable for all users. Additionally, while the system is upgradeable, there are some limitations to the available options.